Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tile Woods, Julien Gardair 2010, art commission for Jerome Dreyfuss New York

1# Tile Woods, Julien Gardair 2010, art commission for Jerome Dreyfuss New York.
Advertisements

VDO of Tile Woods, Julien Gardair 2010, art commission for Jerome Dreyfuss New York

After we have a tendency to got the knowledge about The Tile Shop ago VDO, we are going to check up on the Tile Woods, Julien Gardair 2010, art commission for Jerome Dreyfuss New York. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have bump into Tile Woods, Julien Gardair 2010, art commission for Jerome Dreyfuss New York. I saw that it was necessary for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i'm happy to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Tile Woods, Julien Gardair 2010, art commission for Jerome Dreyfuss New York Video Clips. Duration : 7.70 Mins.

www.juliengardair.com Jerome Dreyfuss commissioned Julien Gardair an art installation for his Soho's store. Julien Gardair drew with black tape on the tiles covering every walls of this ancient Waterworks location. On view from July to September 2010, 473 Broome Street (bet Greene and Wooster) New York.
View Related articles related to The Tile Shop. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Tile Woods, Julien Gardair 2010, art commission for Jerome Dreyfuss New York.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment