Saturday, July 7, 2012

Homes Condo for Sale- Milwaukee, 8711 W. Oklahoma Ave, WI, 53227

#The Best Homes Condo for Sale- Milwaukee, 8711 W. Oklahoma Ave, WI, 53227. Advertisements

Good VDO of Homes Condo for Sale- Milwaukee, 8711 W. Oklahoma Ave, WI, 53227

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to gift Video on Tile Shop Milwaukee. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. info that's useful. along with your friends. Homes Condo for Sale- Milwaukee, 8711 W. Oklahoma Ave, WI, 53227, which I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. Homes Condo for Sale- Milwaukee, 8711 W. Oklahoma Ave, WI, 53227 Tube. Duration : 2.68 Mins.

Immaculate first floor 2 BR 1.5 BA condominium loaded with updates including; Newer appliances (Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Stove), New kitchen flooring and countertops, Finished Rec Room,and all rooms freshly painted. Other features include Ceramic Tile in Bath, Separate Dining Room, Breakfast Bar, Additional storage room in basement with Washer/Dryer included, Patio,& Covered car port.Convenient location and walking distance to Euclid Park. Nothing to do but move in!1000 Sq. Feet per Wiredata Tax Record.
View Related articles associated with Tile Shop Milwaukee. I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Homes Condo for Sale- Milwaukee, 8711 W. Oklahoma Ave, WI, 53227.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment