Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gurutopia IV: The first incarnation of Castle Narf

1# Gurutopia IV: The first incarnation of Castle Narf.
Advertisements

VDO of Gurutopia IV: The first incarnation of Castle Narf

After we tend to got the knowledge about The Tile Shop ago VDO, we'll scrutinize the Gurutopia IV: The first incarnation of Castle Narf. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have bump into Gurutopia IV: The first incarnation of Castle Narf. I saw that it absolutely was important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not want to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. Gurutopia IV: The first incarnation of Castle Narf Tube. Duration : 6.25 Mins.

Leave a message either on this video or Dathimars: www.youtube.com (I hope you have him suscribed). State which castle you vote for. Remember, a vote for Guru is a vote for... ummm... justice peace and cookies? Or atleast for the inevitable uprising of Pie Eating Zombies. Please Notch. PLEASE add some frakking furniture. We ain't got nothing to decorate our houses with. This is by far the biggest thing I've ever built, and the original plans were much grander. Originally, the tower was meant to go up to the top of the map, and to the bottom, all with those rooms on every floor. Also the entire thing was going to have that 5 tile thick covering of dirt. Meaning thousands of tiles would have to be stripped of dirt and such in order to build it. However, time and laziness struck, and when I was challenged I altered the plans. I planned to have like a river highway connecting the pool up top to the mountainside where'd I have a village with water instead of roads, which is why I referred to that area as an harbour. I also planned some stairs and whatnot outside by the entrence down to the actual ground, but it never happend. Damn you Recette! Damn you and your cute game! Hours and hours of minecraftable hours gone, to running an item shop. It was a damn good game though.
View Related articles related to The Tile Shop. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Gurutopia IV: The first incarnation of Castle Narf.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment