Sunday, June 24, 2012

Christmas Tree & My Mosaic Candle Votive

1# Christmas Tree & My Mosaic Candle Votive.

VDO of Christmas Tree & My Mosaic Candle Votive

Christmas Tree & My Mosaic Candle Votive Video Clips. Duration : 6.50 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Tile Shop Locations. I wanted to show everyone what my mosaic candle votive look like in the dark. I put a candle in it and turned the lights out so you could see just how beautiful these really are. They are made of stained glass. I cut every single piece of stained glass on my mosaics and place them on like a puzzle. The mosaic process takes a long time to do. I have several of these in my etsy shop, www.alittledream.etsy.com but have a ton more that are not listed yet. If you want one special made just let me know and we can discuss and I can make a special order etsy sale for you. People often message me about my living room floor. It is a tile mosaic and I did the whole thing by myself. It goes all the way down the hall way too. The rest is just relaxing and enjoying the Christmas lights! Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year too!
View Related articles related to Tile Shop Locations. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Christmas Tree & My Mosaic Candle Votive.


No comments:

Post a Comment